Thursday, August 04, 2005

I can't believe I have a Blog....

Being that I don't have much time to update my site.... www.LazyComix.com.... I thought this would be a fun and quicker way to keep people up to date on the site and what I'm up to....

I've spent most of the night working.... first on lettering Captain America #9 and then redesigning my site..... which is just a huge undertaking.... but I think the new look is cleaner and easier to navigate... go look and let me know if you like it!

While I was working I was watching the Yankee game.... just when I thought they were going to get swept by the Indians.... A-Rod and Giambi hit home runs and give the Yanks the lead.... this is a win they really, really need.... and how big has Giambi been?

Well, I'm going to watch Mariano strike out the side, giving the Yanks a much needed win.

--Randy

No comments: