Thursday, September 08, 2005

Stream of Conscious Comic #1


Been a while since I posted…. So I’m back today in a big-way with the weirdest comic I’ve ever done…

I took a trip into Manhattan yesterday to meet Ereisa. I usually just sketch people sitting nearby or read a comic… I didn’t feel like reading a comic or sketching people, so I decided to do a comic right in my sketchbook documenting my trip. Being that 99% of your rides on the subway are pretty boring, there was a good chance this comic would be pretty boring. So I started drawing and writing… I put down whatever came to mind… the drawings aren’t very good, but I was drawing fast and as you’ll find out when and if you read it, my pen sucked.

In the end, it was a pretty fun little experiment and I’ll definitely try it again… but with a fat marker…. (you’ll see what I mean)

Check my site in a few days for a sketchbook update too.

No comments: