Thursday, October 20, 2005

Another New NYComix?! Already?!

After the more subdued NYComix Episode 6, I really wanted to do something more fun. And being that’s its been a while since I did a One-Shot, I decided to make it a Trilogy of NYComix One-Shots.

If you haven’t read any of the One-Shots, they’re basically one-page, one-panel, comics. I love walking down the streets of New York and getting one of those hilarious, out of context snippets of conversation. The newest One-Shot is one of my favorites. Check it out here.

And it looks like the NYCon is a go. More info to come!

--Gent

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

"Thanks for looking and forget my Blog for other fun comic related stuff."

Fine, I will forget your blog. I didn't want to, but you told me to.

Wilbur Mongomery VII
Sarasota Florida

Oh, and by the way, you should register this site with Google so people randomly searching can find it.

RandolphG said...

Nice Typo on my part, eh?

Thanks for the heads up.

RandolphG said...

Out of curiosity, how'd you find my site and blog?