Wednesday, November 30, 2005

Fanboy Radio Appearance

Can you "appear" on a radio show? Not quite sure that makes sense.

Sorry for the big gap here on the Blog. But with the holiday and all, it was tough to update. I'm also dog sitting for friends who are presently living it up in Jamaica... I love dogs and he's been good... but boy are they a lot of work. I have 2 cats that I adore and if they could open their own cans of food, they'd never need me. Dogs on the other hand, are, as the great Larry David said, "Like letting a bum live in your house." Anyway, he's fun and a good dog.

As for the Fanboy Radio appearance, you can hear the show today at 1 p.m. Central time. (Here's a time zone converter) The show is about the Bullet Angelica. (a great online comic jam I've spoken of before here on the Blog) If you haven't been to Fanboy Radio before, check it out... if you love comics, you'll love the show.

Big thanks goes out to Scott Hinze and the Fanboy Crew.

And don't forget the new page over at Pixelstrips.com!

Thanks

No comments: