Tuesday, November 01, 2005

Happy November


After a rush lettering job yesterday, I’ve got some down time and just in time, too. After I post tomorrow’s PixelStrips page I’m all out of pages so I need to get going. I’m planning on doing 3 pages before then end of the week as well as start a new 3 page NYComix that I won’t be debuting at LazyComix.com. This will be the first time I’ll have my work presented for free somewhere besides my own site. I’m pretty excited about it and I’ll get you more info before the week is over.

As well as the new comic, I’ll hopefully be contributing an Op-Ed kind of article to the site as well. I’ve got this idea in my head that I think more comic fans should be thinking about so I’m sorting out those thoughts as well. Again, I’ll keep you guys posted.

Can you believe it’s November already?! Holy cow. I need to start doing more drawings like this one of my main man The Goon. I’ll be sketching at the New York Comic Con this February, so the more characters I do, the better. I’m sharing my table with fellow Marvel Bullpen pal Jacob Chabot of The Mighty Skullboy Army fame. So I’m pretty excited about that.

No comments: