Wednesday, November 16, 2005

Get In On The Ground Floor


Some of you may know that my comic, NYComix, is part of a great webcomic site called Pixelstrips.com...

Pixelstrips is a subscription webcomix site, but what's neat about it is that you can read all the comics for free every week. (subscribing gets you access to archives and extras) I put a new page up every Wednesday, so if you head over there you'll get a new page of NYComix every week for free. As well as a bunch of other neat comics. Today is the first page of a new story (chapter 2), but I promise you didn't have read Chapter 1 to know what's going on. So head on over and check it out, here's the link. I even have my own message board over there so feel free to post after you read the comic. I'd love to hear some feedback.

No comments: